Friday, February 4, 2011

Save 25% on luxury gifts for Valentine's Day!




EdenFantasys is having a GREAT sale on adult toys just in time for that special Valentine's Day gift! They are offering 25% off on luxury gifts for Valentine's. These are the higher end toys that any girl would love to receive! If no special someone, then it's a great time to make a luxury purchase for yourself! I was just saying to my husband last night, I wish I had been introduced (or been aware) of the wide variety of toys out there when I was a single gal. I think a good night alone with a movie, toy, and some wine would have WAY beat out the many bad nights out with bored co-workers, cheap alcohol, and stupid choices. But maybe we all have to go through that huh? But I digress,.... I know I am putting the hints out there this Vday season for some new EdenFantasys items myself!


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up!!

    Also, thanks for stopping by and entering my Tropical Traditions Liquid Soap giveaway. I am now following you!!

    ReplyDelete