Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a great Valentine's Day gift idea!


What a great Valentine's Day gift idea! Have you seen the silicone bendable rose available at EdenFantasys adult toy shop? Hmmm,...let me see,..I can get a dozen roses for $30 (if your lucky) that die in 4 days,...or I could get this bendable rose discreet massager,..the gift that keeps on giving! This is an easy one for me! I'd much rather have a toy that I can play with year round rather than dieing flowers that seem like a sad waste of money in less than a week.

The rose is bendable, waterproof, and made of silicone - all major pluses in my book. It comes in absolutely adorable packaging that screams "give me to someone special for Valentines Day!" (or would be great for an anniversary too!) It has 7 vibration settings and is discreetly quiet. I think I'm in love!



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment